We are in the right business this time of year because no other wine goes better with turkey and savory side dishes than Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. While our Chard is not ready for release (darn!,) our award-winning Pinot can grace your Thanksgiving table this year:
- Our elegant Silver Medal winner 2010 Russian River, which is almost sold out, will complement the heck out of the turkey.
- Our 2009 Corona Creek will stand up to the hearty mouth watering sausage-stuffed mushrooms we recommend below.
- Our versatile, well-balanced Silver Medal winner (and excellent price/quality ratio per Prince of Pinot) 2010 Unhinged is perfectly suitable for dinner but also an excellent casual partner for next day turkey and stuffing sandwiches.
A couple of our favorite Thanksgiving recipes:
- Ina Garten’s mouthwatering Sausage-stuffed Mushrooms
- Sweet Potato Buttermilk Rolls from Pinch my Salt